Atley Bomber Jacket
329,00 € Was 470,00 €
The Atley Bomber combines suede and satin to recreate the vintage Japanese souvenir jacket, a style coined by American soldiers stationed in post-war 1940s Japan. An eye-catching statement, the Atley Bomber features a contrast stripe along the sleeve with added piping details.
- Central front zip.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs & waist.
- Contrast goat suede on the raglan sleeves.
- Stripe along the sleeve.
- Piping detail.
- Clean finish on contrast body.
- Zip puller on main zip.
- Fully lined.
SIZE & FIT
- Slim fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 55% acetate, 45% polyester.
- Contrast: 100% goat leather.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Specialist dry clean only.
Made in: India
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.